Buy Albion Online Silver Without Being Banned - Is That Possible? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Buy Albion Online Silver Without Being Banned - Is That Possible?

Name Message
esomalls

Topic  Buy Albion Online Silver Without Being Banned - Is That Possible?       Flag »  Reply »
December 10, 2016 - An understandable concern many Albion players have is whether buying Albion Online Silver can get your account banned. And that's why some of the players still hesitate to Buy Albion Online Silver. You may ask is it possible to away from banned and get a lot of Albion Online Silver from online store? Well, below we will talk about this issue, you can find the answer through it.

The Albion End User License Agreement says that you can't trade ingame currency, items and so on for real money. Well, I know many Albion gamers that already bought Albion Online Silver and never had any problems about that. So typically, you won't have any problem, since there are no evidence that you actualy payed for that Albion Online Silver!

It would be unfair if they would ban your account without proof that you actually payed for that. A few months ago i recieved in the mail Gold and Silver, the guy made a mistake when mailing them, what now? Should i be banned?

Keksbirne is a big fan of Albion, and he has buy Albion Online Silver for a few years now and didn't even receive a warning at all. And he doesn't think Albion Online Silver is trackable as stated above. "Albion Online Silver isn't an item at all, its just one database value for you character what is updated every time it changes. So if you don't transfer large amounts at once it is hardly trackable or recognized by Albion." he said.

Starkey also has bought Albion Online Silver and sold many times too, never incurring a ban. "The best thing to do is find a private Silver seller who only sells Albion Online Silver occasionally, because they are more focused on Albion Online Silver trading. Compared with those who sell like 20kinds of product, the store mainly sell one goods is more trustworthy."

In my opinion, you can do a little bit of research into the online store you are doing business with. It is known that some companies are on Albion's radar and are more prone to getting you baaned when trading with them. Also there are some professional and reliable one, they are often experienced and know how to trade with you in game safely enough as not to suspected by Albion.

If you trust me, i will recommend you to buy Albion Online Silver at http://www.albionmall.com , they do have a reputation and good service. If you can become one of their VIP customers, you can really enjoy so many discount and promotion price, which can save lots of money.

Media Contact
Person: Mark
EMail: gamehelper365@gmail.com
  Friday, December 9, 2016 at 10:19:43 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Buy Albion Online Silver Without Being Banned - Is That Possible?

» Reply to Buy Albion Online Silver Without Being Banned - Is That Possible? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.