Being Happy - Focus and Action Will Bring Incredible Success 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Being Happy - Focus and Action Will Bring Incredible Success

Name Message
isbellaisla

Topic  Being Happy - Focus and Action Will Bring Incredible Success       Flag »  Reply »

So with great permanent success comes mediocre temporary failure. But that is the law of checks, balances and averages that always works. Sure, you Manifestation Magic or anyone can quit permanently, but to persevere no matter what the appearance, that is genuine power. Even Walter P. Chrysler was "crazy" in that way when he brought home a new car, took it apart and put it back together a few hundred times. Appearances are the illusion, reality is the reality. That is my big point in this paragraph. As long as you remember that, you will be all right. Sure, that sounds over simplified, yes, but reality is reality, and people with genuine vision have it on their side no matter what the temporary appearance of fantasy or failure. A crisis only becomes a crisis when you panic, quit and the like permanently out of genuine fear without the tempering of patience and realistic thinking no matter what. Sure, if I go on with this, I will just repeat those facts, so I end here.

Whereas some of us worry too much about risks, a millionaire will not spend time worrying about what ifs. For this reason, even when challenges come or when losses are incurred, he or she does not worry since the belief and confidence that he will be back at the top again soon is still very present. This is a virtue most people do not posses as most believe that once you are down there is absolutely no hope for you to raise again. Whereas you will be feeling suicidal because of a downfall, a wealthy person will be thinking of a way to work around the problem to come out successful.

To be successful you need to think big and not just be comfortable in your current situation. Your aims and goals should be high so as to push you off your limits thereby achieving what you thought was not initially achievable. It does not help one bit to keep concentrating on your problems and the possible risks involved since it will only make your target vague. You must be committed to coming out successful just like the millionaire you admire so much. It is not enough to dream, making that dream come to pass is where success lies and to do this you need a plan and a strategy.
  Monday, March 4, 2019 at 5:14:59 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Being Happy - Focus and Action Will Bring Incredible Success

» Reply to Being Happy - Focus and Action Will Bring Incredible Success Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.