Are There Really Such Things As Natural Anti-Oxidants Which Work?  

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Are There Really Such Things As Natural Anti-Oxidants Which Work?

Name Message
julianajuli

Topic  Are There Really Such Things As Natural Anti-Oxidants Which Work?       Flag »  Reply »
Taking anti-oxidants is not a waste of time. In NanoGlutathione Review conjunction with a device like this, the number of free radicals being reduced is helpful as it gives the body fewer damaged proteins to seek out and repair. Doing both the machine and the anti-oxidants is a fantastic combination. Anti-oxidants on their own however can end up being counter productive. Over use of anti-oxidants can lead to the body turning off the repair process completely, which would not be a good thing.

I have seen the results of the machine at first hand. My wife suffered from chronic low immunity and was constantly attacked by viral infections such as tonsillitis (3 hits in 6 weeks was her worst), gum infections, stomach infections, ear infections and on and on. Medical science stopped at telling her to have her tonsils out (she did) and giving her antibiotics in ever increasing quantities. The antibiotics just made her feel worse and certainly weren't clearing up the infections in the end so there was no point taking them.

When having her tonsils burned off with a laser (awake brave girl) didn't work either, I began to research the problem. What I discovered was that oxidative stress, if it went unchecked simply made problems like this worse and worse. Further research led me to the bio-identical signalling device and I took the plunge and bought one.
The results were nothing short of dramatic. Within weeks of using it for 20 minutes, twice per day (whilst sitting watching TV) she was feeling considerably better. Nearly one year on from there, she hasn't had any kind of viral infection, no throat or ear problems and has much more energy and vitality again. She continues to use it twice a day every day and says she will never stop. And why would she? The results have been fantastic and as it helps in the fight against so many other things, using it everyday is sensible.

https://nomorescamreviews.com/nano-glutathione-review/

Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 11:54:44 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Are There Really Such Things As Natural Anti-Oxidants Which Work?

» Reply to Are There Really Such Things As Natural Anti-Oxidants Which Work? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.