Animal Fat - Why We Should Eat More Than You Think 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Animal Fat - Why We Should Eat More Than You Think

Name Message
isbellaisla

Topic  Animal Fat - Why We Should Eat More Than You Think       Flag »  Reply »
Fear of the Unknown. Many childrenĀ Fibre Select(and adults for that matter) shy away from foods they aren't familiar with. Often times they use the general "I don't like that" when they really mean "I'm not familiar with that and I don't know how it's going to taste." This reaction is perfectly normal, and some may even say it was developed thousands of years ago. After all, when our ancestors ventured out into the jungle or forest and ate unknown foods, they were taking a huge risk. So rejection of unknown foods may simply be natural. The easiest way to deal with this is to be a role model and eat it yourself. How can you expect your children to eat something you're not willing to eat yourself? As discussed earlier, kids observe everything you do and model your behavior, so reassure them that the food in question tastes good and let them see you eating it. They may still not want to try it, but the seed will have been planted. Try the same food again at a later date and again if needed. Studies show that some children must be exposed to a food 6-10 times before they are willing to try it, so be patient.

Monday, January 28, 2019 at 6:57:02 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » Animal Fat - Why We Should Eat More Than You Think

» Reply to Animal Fat - Why We Should Eat More Than You Think Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.