A New Standard Of Healthcare 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » A New Standard Of Healthcare

Name Message
isbellaisla

Topic  A New Standard Of Healthcare       Flag »  Reply »

When my daughter was diagnosed with MS (MultipleNutrisystem Sclerosis) at the age of 12 and only expected to live for another 5years, I was driven to hunt down all the information I could find on MS and how I could best help my daughter. From there I began to research and learn about all kinds of health issues. I also discovered some of the best natural health products.

Bones are the hard bodily structures that make up our skeleton. They come in different sizes and their main functions are to provide support and protection for our organs. It is estimated that we have close to 206 bones.

What are bones made of?

Bones are made up of different kinds of bone cells or osteocytes, taken from the Greek word 'osteon' meaning 'bone' and 'cyte' meaning cell. There are essentially 2 types of bone cells: the soft, spongy inner cells and the hard, outer material. Bone is made up of proteins, minerals and vitamins.

Collagen: Important Protein found in Bones

The most abundantly occurring protein found in bones is called collagen. It is estimated that collagen makes up about 25 percent of the total amount of proteins in our bodies.
  Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 5:07:19 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » A New Standard Of Healthcare

» Reply to A New Standard Of Healthcare Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.