8starship 

Name Message
taka

Topic  8starship       Flag »  Reply »
The choice of a VPN service depends on many parameters, from the geographical location of the server to the operating system version of the user's device. Even the most well-known VPN provider may not be suitable in any particular case. Therefore, before you pay about 5 dollars for an annual subscription, you should try out the service in practice.

To do this, many VPN providers offer a free trial period. Even if there is nothing about this on the service's website, ask the technical support. You may be offered to try out the VPN service for free.

In addition, before paying, you should find out the time when you can refuse services and return the money if something does not suit you.
  Monday, March 23, 2020 at 11:59:24 AM
Glubina

Reply  Re: 8starship Flag »  Reply »
Using a VPN connection is the optimal solution to both of these problems at once: this is how we gain access to resources blocked in the country and protect ourselves from wiretapping traffic. There are two ways to implement this solution...
  Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 2:58:06 PM
Rubin6

The best way to find out if a VPN is suitable is to test it yourself before signing up. Thanks to the free trial version, you can try all the functions of this service to see if it meets my requirements. Thus, you can test a VPN for 30 days without any restrictions and risks.
  Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 1:52:43 AM
loka

Advantages of using a VPN connection
Summarily -

Anonymity
Security
Access to geolocation blocking services (Netflix, Hulu, etc.)
As I said, the first and main goal of a VPN today is anonymity. By creating a secure tunnel from your device to their servers and encrypting the data that passes through this tunnel, a VPN 8starship effectively protects all your data activity.

Anonymity
This means that anyone who tries to find out what you are doing on the Internet, such as the sites you visit, etc., will Not be able to find out much. VPN networks are so focused on anonymity that many of them have now taken on payments that are impossible to track, such as cryptocurrency and gift certificates.
  Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 6:22:44 AM
Lira

Unfortunately, there is no VPN provider whose services can be recommended to everyone without exception. Some services are positioned as a way to open inaccessible sites; others rely on confidentiality; others rely on safety
  Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 7:17:35 AM
jamek

I started using vpn not long ago, I didn’t look for anything complicated, I just downloaded the simplest and most free in my browser and now I go to sites that were closed by my provider. I don’t know what it hides or encrypts this vpn there, but the fact that it makes me comfortable. Some sites are blocked in my country and vpn solves this problem.

Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 7:21:00 AM

» Reply to 8starship Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.