7 Rules to Reaching Your 2010 Fitness Goals 

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » 7 Rules to Reaching Your 2010 Fitness Goals

Name Message
goldstone

Topic  7 Rules to Reaching Your 2010 Fitness Goals       Flag »  Reply »
Some people will neverĀ My Cellulite Solution Review stick to a fitness plan no matter how great it is, others will do extremely well if they only had a plan to follow. So here I am, bringing an action plan to those who will do well with it. By following the principles outlined, I have full confidence that you will be able to transform your body this year if you are willing to do the work necessary. The goal is keep you from being injured, which happens to most people within six weeks of starting a fitness regimen.Outlined within this article are my "7 rules to Fitness Success." If you are goal oriented and success minded YOU WILL get results. So don't be afraid to sweat a little bit, don't be afraid of few sore muscles. Sore is one thing, but when you feel pain it's different; soreness is inevitable, but muscle and joint pain is different, you must recognize that. The 7 rules are outlined as follows:Have a plan that's progressive and goal oriented- You can't get to the top of the mountain in a sprint. Even if you feel like you need to do more, you must allow your body time to become acclimated to your new exercise routine. In the exercise programs I have developed for my clientele, I always start with a modified movement before doing more advanced exercises. Be sure to set specific, progressive goals to attain maximum results.Step away from the machines- The one thing I really abhor are exercise machines and the gimmicks on fitness commercials. Health clubs always boast about their "state of the art" machines, but what's so special about them? For one thing they are extremely boring, and they hurt you more than they help you. Since I became a fitness professional, I have never seen anybody build an impressive body from using fixed machines. The only machines I do care for are cable machines such as those made by Free Motion. These machines force you to stabilize your core and improve your balance which leads to greater fitness gains.Build a bodyweight based fitness program- There is no better resistance than your own bodyweight. You should always be able to use your own bodyweight before you think of adding weights to your regimen. This is the cause of many injuries in exercise; too many people are quick to load up the weights before they even learn how to do an exercise correctly. Build your strength training routine with this five exercise sequence of squat variations, pushup variations, lunge variations, rowing variations, and a core exercises such as side planks. Perform each exercise for 40 seconds work, 20 seconds rest in between each exercise, then rest 1-2 minutes before completing the next round doing a total of 4-5 rounds. This routine only takes about 20 minutes to complete, and it burns a ton of calories, thus leading to greater fat loss gains. Here is sample exercise routine.

Friday, January 18, 2019 at 4:10:06 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » General Surveying » 7 Rules to Reaching Your 2010 Fitness Goals

» Reply to 7 Rules to Reaching Your 2010 Fitness Goals Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.