Wimbledon betting preview 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Wimbledon betting preview

Name Message
nadiapool

Topic  Wimbledon betting preview       Flag »  Reply »

Wimbledon betting hots up today as play restarts, with all eyes on Andy Murray’s odds. TheScot is 2/1 with Sky Bet to be the first Brit to win the men’s singlessince 1936 and he goes into his fourth-round clash against StanislasWarwinka as 1/20 hot favourite to book a place in the quarter-finals forthe second consecutive year. The pair have never played each other ongrass and the Swiss 19th seed is 9/1 with Sky Bet to beat Murray.

Sky Bet’s tennis betting odds compiler,Chris Kennedy, said: “Wawrinka is a step up in class from Murray’sopponents so far but I still expect him to prevail in three or foursets. Although we have big liabilities on Murray winning the outright,Wawrinka has been well backed to win the match at attractive odds of9/1.”

Sky Bet boast a wide variety of Wimbledon betting markets on today’s action, including several Murray bettingspecials. Murray has not lost his serve during his last two matchesagainst Troicki and Gulbis and is 5/4 with Sky Bet not to lose his serveagain today. He has scored 48 aces in 44 service games and Murray’s oddsof serving up an ace in his first service game are 8/15 (11/8 not toserve an ace in his first service). He is 2/9 favourite to score moreaces than Wawrinka (3/1).

TheBritish number one is on course for a place in Sunday’s final and aMurray v Federer showdown is an 11/10 chance with Sky Bet.

Despite Murray’s form, five-time champion Federer remains Sky Bet’s 4/7 favourite in the Wimbledon men’s singles betting.He takes on Robin Soderling today in what is a repeat of the FrenchOpen final and is 1/25 to take his record against the Swede to 11-0. SkyBet make the Swiss master 3/1 to win in SW19 and follow up with victoryat the US open, while Murray is 9/1 to take both titles.

Murrayis into 6/4 with Sky Bet to be named BBC Sports Personality of theYear, while Jenson Button’s odds of topping the poll this December havedrifted to 8/11 (from 4/7).

To bet on Wimbledon

Friday, March 20, 2020 at 11:37:31 AM
hard-soft

Reply  Re: Wimbledon betting preview Flag »  Reply »
Wow this is really impressive! You know I love Wimbledon tournament so much that once I visited the stadium can you imagine? Yes I am this kind of fan. Real!
  Monday, March 23, 2020 at 4:16:00 PM
hard-soft

But what do you think of tennis betting? Forgot to ask you. Do you like it or maybe you haven't yet tried? Anyway, I know a really cool bookmaker https://tennisbetslab.com/ who can take your bets and register your predictions for the next match. What will you do if you win the money? Maybe we'll visit Wimbledon and Court No.1 again?
  Monday, March 23, 2020 at 4:18:08 PM
HarrisonLandale

The author has the dynamic data and information about the various themes. Like they have imparted a lot of information about dissertation writing services for us on this theme. I always remember to visit this blog consistently. As it is one of the extraordinary wellsprings of data.
  Monday, September 21, 2020 at 1:48:29 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Wimbledon betting preview

» Reply to Wimbledon betting preview Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.