Why Not to Crowdsource Your Logo Design 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Why Not to Crowdsource Your Logo Design

Name Message
MiriamGrenz

Topic  Why Not to Crowdsource Your Logo Design       Flag »  Reply »

I learned that many marketers are preferring to crowdsource a logo than to hire an expert logo designer or to get into a contractual agreement with any professional designing firm. However, in my point of view, crowdsourcing is not a thing to perform for getting your brand identity, a logo to be created. In crowdsourcing, even the novice designers look for opportunities to designing logo onlineThese designers do not have much experience or creativity in creating a logo with a different flair.  Secondly, logo designing involves many different steps one of which is communication with the customer. You interact with your designer and seek a timely update. He keeps on sharing the ideas and asking you questions to help you dig out your perception of the logo design you desire. The process of this cross-question prepares a design brief. Now when going for a crowdsource program how would you be able to interact with the huge number of designers interested to create for you. Your designers will be unaware of what you want and in the end; you have to choose good from the worst that’s not what should be done with your company’s only logo. Do you think it is good to go for crowdsourcing a logo?

Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 1:37:34 PM
feetwilson

Reply  Re: Why Not to Crowdsource Your Logo Design Flag »  Reply »

Enjoy up to 18 mind-blowing cars and three maps in thisfantastic multiplayer driving games.Jump, perform fantastic acrobatics and feel the speed in your skin!

Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 8:20:38 PM
paugom

This is a very interesting post and I have learned so much by going through it. Fascinatingly, there is another website - Hai Genius, that contains wonderful posts like the ones seen here. The website is dedicated to encourage talents of the students and intellectuals. I would like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to encourage the website like this one and the one I have mentioned so that more innovative ideas would emerge

Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 9:57:59 PM
root

The fast food Burger King restaurant was founded in 1953 in Jacksonville, Florida, as Insta-Burger King.

Monday, September 24, 2018 at 2:47:26 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Why Not to Crowdsource Your Logo Design

» Reply to Why Not to Crowdsource Your Logo Design Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.