What is your favorite book? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » What is your favorite book?

Name Message
lipav58

Topic  What is your favorite book?       Flag »  Reply »
I would like you to share your favorite books, mine is The Analyst by John Katzenbach, it really is one of the best books I have read in the suspense category, the plot grips you from the first page to the end, you won't be able to stop until you finish, I totally recommend it.

Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 11:22:52 AM
Nandroid

Reply  Re: What is your favorite book? Flag »  Reply »
Not a big reader, but when I was younger I read a bunch of books about vampires, lol. I loved them all. Darren Shan's "Vampire Mountain" was cool. They made one movie based on his books and it unfortunately flopped. I don't know about the vampire movies, but you can download the books from the pirate bay, there's a big library that's available to anyone.
  Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 3:06:34 PM
Grom4ik

"The 48 Laws of Power." Robert Greene is a very good book. It is essentially 101 guides to gaining power in society by means of proven psychological and physical methods, as well as explaining examples historically from before our era where they were useful.
  Friday, March 18, 2022 at 5:17:22 AM
katrinasparks

My favourite books is most definetly Heros Of Olympus its follows the series after Percy Jakcons a very good series 
  Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 5:36:26 PM
LeroyOrrell

Digital agency in dubai UAE is a recognisable agency in dubai and one of the most reliable agency. They provide best services of SEO (search engine optimization), website building, video editing and web hosting. Now I am looking at a site that helps many of us in our projects. It helps finding research topics in biology and other interesting biology topics biologyresearchtopics.com to research can be difficult at times, and if you’ve ever asked “what are some good biology research topics”, then this article is for you.
  Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at 6:34:08 AM
titir3

thank you for substitute invincible article. where else may want to all of us collect that saintly of make public in any such obtain quirk of writing? i've a presentation adjacent week, and i am concerning the see for such facts. Quick & Easy Deliciously Ella
  Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 4:10:48 PM
Patricia Fuentes

It isn't just managing career transitions https://banksnear-me.com/arvest/ that resume writing is needed for. There are a lot of people who just want to spruce up the resume.
  Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 4:32:27 PM
Arlene Clemmo

My favorite book is "The Great Gatsby." I read it in high school and it's still one of my favorites. I love the author's use of language, especially how he describes things like nature and light. Just have a look on https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/powerpoint/book/ to download book templates. I also really like the character of Jay Gatsby because he's a mysterious man who has a huge amount of money and wants to win over Daisy Buchanan. It's just an interesting story with lots of twists and turns.
  Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 4:20:54 AM
markmmaynor

Interesting platform, I never liked reading but once I read a book by rich dad poor dad by Robert. I started searching online for more where as I landed on book writing agency that has free online books for everyone to read.
  Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 5:21:00 AM
Aaliyah Bechtelar

My favourite book is The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien. It's a series of four books, each about 1,000 pages long. I haven't read them all yet, but I'm working on it. I love how each book tells a story that builds upon the one before it and makes you want to read more and more. Hiring a writer from https://premier-essays.com/ is recommended. There's also so much detail in the book, like how Frodo and his friends are captured by orcs, how Gandalf is trying to stop Sauron from taking over Middle Earth, or how Bilbo gets into this big quest with Gollum and then has to hide from him while he goes on an adventure with his friends.
  Sunday, August 21, 2022 at 6:01:26 AM
kenwoodii

There is no time or place limitation. Plus, you don't have to spend any money as you won't have to go to the cinema. cima4u.com
  Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at 5:49:17 PM
maryrose

love seeing all the information here. Thank you! zlibrary is simply to encourage reading and make literature accessible to everybody.
  Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 10:30:32 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » What is your favorite book?

» Reply to What is your favorite book? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.