What is the best and cheapest way to watch Indian channels in Canada? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » What is the best and cheapest way to watch Indian channels in Canada?

Name Message
freestown7

Topic  What is the best and cheapest way to watch Indian channels in Canada?       Flag »  Reply »
What is the best and cheapest way to watch Indian channels in Canada?
  Sunday, November 15, 2020 at 12:18:53 PM
oliviadavis

Reply  Re: What is the best and cheapest way to watch Indian channels in Canada? Flag »  Reply »
Give a try to My Indian tv(Watch LIVE Indian TV Channels), they also provide service in Canada and in many other countries.
  Monday, November 16, 2020 at 12:39:20 AM
freestown7

Reply  Re: What is the best and cheapest way to watch Indian channels in Canada? Flag »  Reply »
How about a new set box? What brand would you recommend? 
  Monday, November 16, 2020 at 12:39:53 AM
franksmith1863

Well, depends on many factors and your preferences as well. I like MAGic solution https://www.infomir.eu/eng/solutions/magic-solution/ from Infomir. It is very convenient to watch movies on the big SCREEN TV in excellent quality. Now I can watch my favorite channels, films, and TV shows on YouTube and numerous other streaming apps. I have absolutely no regrets about that purchase. Highly recommended by the way. All the best
  Monday, November 16, 2020 at 1:51:59 AM
Killersmile

took me time to read the forum but its actually great. People should know about this more. bathroom remodel fort wayne
  Friday, March 26, 2021 at 4:59:34 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » What is the best and cheapest way to watch Indian channels in Canada?

» Reply to What is the best and cheapest way to watch Indian channels in Canada? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.