Should I drive from California to Texas alone? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Should I drive from California to Texas alone?

Name Message
Ryderer

Topic  Should I drive from California to Texas alone?       Flag »  Reply »

I need a trip to Texas. I filled up the gas tank, and went to check the machinery such as: tires, radiator pipes,. I want to drive in autumn because the air is cool.

I used mapquest driving directions to find the fastest route from California to Texas. And here is my plan:

Begin in California. Drive for about 42.5 hours, then overnight at Sequoia National Park.
The following day, drive for about 5 hours, then stop in Barstow for about 1 hour. Drive for another 3 hours before arriving in Kingman. Stay for the night.

The next day, drive for about 3 hours before stopping in Sedona for about 2 hours. Drive for another 3 hours before arriving at Petrified Forest National Park. Stay for the night.

The next day, drive for about 3.5 hours before stopping in Albuquerque for about 2 hours. Drive for another 2.5 hours before arriving in Tucumcari. Stay for the night.

The following day, drive for about 3 hours, then stop in Lubbock for about 1 hour.
Finally, after about 6 hours of driving, I will arrive in Texas.

Since this is a long way, I wanted to stop halfway and stay at the hotel overnight. Can AI recommend me some safe and affordable hotels? I also want to calculate how much it will cost to drive from California to Texas based on current local gas prices and estimate my car's best gas mileage!

Plan any trip at: mapdrivingdirections.io!

Saturday, December 25, 2021 at 3:55:12 AM
karle

Reply  Re: Should I drive from California to Texas alone? Flag »  Reply »
But if you want to play games for fun, you can always choose the free play where you will not be required to use real money when betting on a particular game. Link Alternatif HandalSlot
  Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 2:21:39 AM
shahzaib khatri

hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back. 918kaya download
  Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 3:47:37 AM
karle

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. virtual assistant
  Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 8:46:44 AM
karle

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks... 0x0 0x0
  Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 6:20:50 AM
shahzaib khatri

I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. pubfilm
  Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 6:57:08 AM
shahzaib khatri

I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their knowledge with ease. The style of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers! https://mopsc.org
  Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 6:54:37 AM
shahzaib khatri

You have outdone yourself this time. It is probably the best, most short step by step guide that I have ever seen. ativador windows 10
  Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 7:44:24 AM
shahzaib khatri

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. WinRAR Crackeado
  Monday, January 10, 2022 at 5:12:47 AM
karle

We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. ui ux design agency
  Monday, January 10, 2022 at 11:20:36 AM
shahzaib khatri

hank you for your interesting infomation. small business consulting services
  Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 7:36:55 AM
karle

i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job! sagame1688
  Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 3:51:45 PM
karle

thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.. ??????
  Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 5:23:00 AM
karle

thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.. ??????
  Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 5:23:01 AM
karle

Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. luchthavenvervoer Gent
  Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 6:57:13 AM
karle

I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... weed delivery scarborough
  Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 10:15:18 AM
Ari2e

You have made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site.Mac strain
  Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 2:13:23 PM
shahzaib khatri

I can’t imagine focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material. This is great content. North American Bancard Agent Support
  Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 11:32:28 AM
shahzaib khatri

I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... best pediatrician in Hyderabad
  Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 1:53:11 AM
Connor

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. nft art finance token
  Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 5:58:46 AM
karle

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. ????? ??
  Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 9:18:19 AM
Page: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Should I drive from California to Texas alone?

» Reply to Should I drive from California to Texas alone? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.