Bitcoin Remains At Risk 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Bitcoin Remains At Risk

Name Message
GregoryHarris

Topic  Bitcoin Remains At Risk       Flag »  Reply »

Bitcoin price failed to gain pace above the USD 58,000 resistance zone. As a result, BTC started a fresh decline and traded below USD 56,500. It is currently (04:31 UTC) back above this level but still showing bearish signs and it could accelerate below USD 56,000.

Besides, most major altcoins are attempting a recovery wave. ETH is back above USD 4,200, and it could rise towards USD 4,320. XRP must settle above USD 1.05 for a decent increase. ADA is down 7% and it broke the USD 1.70 support.

Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 6:44:43 AM
Yohan74

Reply  Re: Bitcoin Remains At Risk Flag »  Reply »
I saw this news. At first I was worried because I have not so much experience in staking crypto. But my colleagues on the marketplace said that such fluctuations are in the order of things. This is exactly what we need to keep track of in order to have the most delicious deals) I thought about it and added a trading bot to do more.
  Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 10:19:22 AM
vanish

You are wrong, There are no risks if you use safety system on full. Just check your transactions and all will be fine. For example i make bets on esports, for now it is dota pro circuit season. So i use my bitcoin wallet and don`t have any problems
  Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 11:16:52 PM
gbapsone

In terms of alternatives to live non-public and anonymous,there aren't many functions in GB Whatsapp. Just like the ordinary gb whatsapp  ,you can disguise your remaining visible and examine receipts. It also has afunction in which you could restrict who can name you on WhatsApp. You canchoose which contacts can call you and avoid undesirable calls.

Friday, December 3, 2021 at 2:21:11 AM
JamesPinon

Bitcoin is in a really rough spot right now, if I may say so) Analysts from bitcoin times media are writing about a possible bull trend and bitcoin might go to 52-54$k, because there was a retest of the seller area at 42$k and we are now actively gaining above that level. 
  Monday, April 4, 2022 at 11:40:45 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Bitcoin Remains At Risk

» Reply to Bitcoin Remains At Risk Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.