If you had to choose a best all-around solid state guitar amp what would it be? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » If you had to choose a best all-around solid state guitar amp what would it be?

Name Message
franksmith1863

Topic  If you had to choose a best all-around solid state guitar amp what would it be?       Flag »  Reply »
If you had to choose a best all-around solid state guitar amp what would it be?

Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 12:25:53 PM
oliviadavis

Reply  Re: If you had to choose a best all-around solid state guitar amp what would it be? Flag »  Reply »

In solid state amps, I’m fond of older Peavey amps (made before they moved from the US to China). They have one of the best tube emulations I’ve heard. They called it “Transtube.” I think they based the preamp circuit on field effect transistors, which distort in a similar way to tubes (instead of just clipping like most other transistor types). that certainly isn’t a unique idea, but they did a good job of it. Some those amps also have a decent effect circuit that provides tremolo, reverb etc.

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 2:08:23 AM
freestown7

Reply  Re: If you had to choose a best all-around solid state guitar amp what would it be? Flag »  Reply »
Hi, it is pretty hard to give any hint. You see, I believe you should read as many reviews as you can because there are thousands of brands actually. Start with this resource https://guitar-amp.com/telecaster/ providing the full guide of amps, with descriptions, prices etc. This is the most trustworthy platform by the way if we speak about amps. Simply have a look and be sure you`ll find what you need. All the best
  Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 2:48:12 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » If you had to choose a best all-around solid state guitar amp what would it be?

» Reply to If you had to choose a best all-around solid state guitar amp what would it be? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.