How to Transfer WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iCloud 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » How to Transfer WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iCloud

Name Message
jhon12

Topic  How to Transfer WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iCloud       Flag »  Reply »
First, sign in to your iCloud.com account. Then go to the “Settings” section and select the “iCloud” option. Ensure you turn on the “Back up to iCloud” section. Then select the “Back up now” option to move your WhatsApp data to iCloud. If you want to check best ways Transfer WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iCloudWhy won't my WhatsApp backup to iCloud?
The backup gets randomly stuck: this depends by your space iCloud. ... WhatsApp doesn't see my previous backup after the reinstallation: the solution is the same listed for Android, you have to verify if WhatsApp has permissions to read files on iCloud, from iPhone Settings > iCloud > WhatsApp.

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 5:37:07 AM
romsgames

Reply  Re: How to Transfer WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iCloud Flag »  Reply »
I used this very tool to back up some pokemon games. 
https://www.geekgirlauthority.com/new-pokemon-snap-review-and-a-few-facts/
Dont be surprized - I'm a crazy fan of pokemon
  Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 9:41:05 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » How to Transfer WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iCloud

» Reply to How to Transfer WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to iCloud Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.