How long does it take a large tech company to push a single line of code to production? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » How long does it take a large tech company to push a single line of code to production?

Name Message
franksmith1863

Topic  How long does it take a large tech company to push a single line of code to production?       Flag »  Reply »
How long does it take a large tech company to push a single line of code to production? I'm looking for metrics on efficiency of implementing changes in large (enterprise-scale) IT departments and software development companies.

Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 4:03:56 AM
ola

Reply  Re: How long does it take a large tech company to push a single line of code to production? Flag »  Reply »
This business requires one hundred percent money. And where to get them? Of course, you need to make money on a site that helps people make money on the Internet. I use gambling with ript currency, which helps me to make a living and I need something. I advise you to read an article that will help you understand what it is
  Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 4:01:02 PM
oliviadavis

Reply  Re: How long does it take a large tech company to push a single line of code to production? Flag »  Reply »
At Facebook it's common for changes to be live in less than 24 hours. Write the code, get it reviewed, queue the change for pushing [that's the afternoon of the first day, then the next day...], watch for errors in internal continuous deployment, watch for errors as the change is gradually pushed out to the production servers, finito.

Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 4:36:04 AM
freestown7

Hi there, it is not easy to explain it. I would rather recommend to have a look at this article about new way of developing enterprise applications https://rndpoint.com/blog/enterprise-software-development-on-outsystems-low-code-platform/  and be aware of all peculiarities. As the topic is quite tough to understand I think it would be easier for you to start from its definition. Believe me that resource is the best to start. Good luck
  Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 7:34:43 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » How long does it take a large tech company to push a single line of code to production?

» Reply to How long does it take a large tech company to push a single line of code to production? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.