How do I download fb videos in mobile? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » How do I download fb videos in mobile?

Name Message
oliviadavis

Topic  How do I download fb videos in mobile?       Flag »  Reply »
How do I download fb videos in mobile?
  Sunday, December 13, 2020 at 7:14:59 AM
freestown7

Reply  Re: How do I download fb videos in mobile? Flag »  Reply »
This is very difficult, and is quite complicated as the videos are embedded, making it difficult to share even for those without Facebook accounts, let alone download. It is possible, but there is a far easier thing you can do (at least for the viral videos you enjoy). I also do not think it is allowed, therefore I wouldn't want to necessarily find out.

Some people HAVE however used screen recorders and then simply cropped and re-mastered the edit using Final Cut Pro (not as difficult as it sounds)

What you can do though, is simply type in the title of the video, (or even an explanation of it), onto Google, and a range of other video sites will have that video (such as Youtube), and then simply download it from there. 9/10 you'll be able to find the video you watched on Facebook, even simply by typing a sentence of what it is you watched on Google.
  Monday, December 14, 2020 at 3:16:12 AM
franksmith1863

Reply  Re: How do I download fb videos in mobile? Flag »  Reply »
Have you considered any option yet? There is nothing impossible if you know what app to use. I would definitely recommend to give a try to this facebook video downloader 
 and sure of its reliability. You see, there are so many amazing features of YouTube that they really worth learning. I`ve been tested practically all form the list and should say they work pretty well for me. Simply give them a try. Good luck
  Monday, December 14, 2020 at 4:52:24 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » How do I download fb videos in mobile?

» Reply to How do I download fb videos in mobile? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.