How did you achieve popularity on social media? I have 200 subscribers, I would like to be more popular. 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » How did you achieve popularity on social media? I have 200 subscribers, I would like to be more popular.

Name Message
ValentinDerkovsky

Topic  How did you achieve popularity on social media? I have 200 subscribers, I would like to be more popular.       Flag »  Reply »
How did you achieve popularity on social media? I have 200 subscribers, I would like to be more popular.
  Saturday, August 14, 2021 at 3:33:07 AM
Namibu69

Reply  Re: How did you achieve popularity on social media? I have 200 subscribers, I would like to be more popular. Flag »  Reply »
Hi, I understand you, once I myself started with a very small start, and now it has become much harder to get subscribers.
  I am a friend advised the site www.boosbe.com/buy-facebook-shares with good promotion, of course I did not believe that it is good, because now there are a lot of charlatans and fake nakrutok.
  But then I tried it and did not regret it, everything works like clockwork, more subscribers, great advertising, the site is simple and understandable. 
  Saturday, August 14, 2021 at 4:31:06 AM
KventinAvagaro

Reply  Re: How did you achieve popularity on social media? I have 200 subscribers, I would like to be more popular. Flag »  Reply »
– Posts with photos get 39% more engagement than text posts.

– If you must write text posts, keep them at under 250 characters: they’ll get 60% more engagement.

– Even better than short text posts? Questions! They will get 100% more engagement.
  Saturday, August 14, 2021 at 7:39:53 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » How did you achieve popularity on social media? I have 200 subscribers, I would like to be more popular.

» Reply to How did you achieve popularity on social media? I have 200 subscribers, I would like to be more popular. Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.