Garden Pest 

Name Message
ruind

Topic  Garden Pest       Flag »  Reply »

1. Garden Pest: Corn Earworm

Corn earworms will eat the kernels off of the cobs while thecorn is still on the stalk.

You can use a drop or two of corn oil or mineral oil on the tipof the ear of corn. Also be sure to destroy the entire plants at the end of theyear. Don’t leave any part in the ground.

2. Garden Pest: Slugs

My first year growing writemyessay4me legit I encounteredproblems with slugs. I tried getting them drunk on beer hoping they would fallin the bowl and drown but that didn’t seem to work. I think my neighbour wasout after dark drinking my beer. So I went out and bought a package ofSlug-B-Gone and they soon were.

3. Garden Pest: Tomato Hornworm

Tomato hornworms are one of the scariest looking garden pests.They eat the leaves and fruits of tomatoes, peppers, and eggplants. They arelarge, fat, green and white worms that look like caterpillars.

Because they have rather large horns they look scary so I weargloves while picking them off my plants. I tend to stomp on them but you canalso put them in soapy water where they will drown. I think it’s quicker tostep on them. You could use neem oil on them as well.

Friday, November 27, 2020 at 4:18:00 AM
deanbunk

Reply  Re: Garden Pest Flag »  Reply »
Oregon Green Clean uses Eco-Friendly Products that are safer for your children, pets & the environment when cleaning your homes.
  Friday, February 19, 2021 at 11:07:52 AM
geebranz

Reply  Re: Garden Pest Flag »  Reply »
I need that!

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 3:09:25 AM

» Reply to Garden Pest Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.