French Psychologist Dubai 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » French Psychologist Dubai

Name Message
french-psychologist

Topic  French Psychologist Dubai       Flag »  Reply »

BestPsychologist in Dubai

Specialized in PsychoanalyticPsychotherapy.

I graduated as a clinicalpsychologist by Université Libre de Bruxelles in 2002. I have a Post GraduateDiploma in Clinical Psychotherapies (Université Libre de Bruxelles, 2004) and afour years post-graduate diploma (DES) in Psychoanalytical Psychotherapy (fromOffice Medico-Pédagogique, Switzerland). I’m licensed by the Dubai HealthAuthority. My services are provided in French and English.

I continuously improved my knowledgeby doing additional training in Family/CoupleTherapies in Switzerland and Paris with famous Psychiatrists and FamilyTherapists such as Mony Elkaïm and Alberto Eiger. I have also done a Master ofBusiness Administration in Switzerland which has given me a sense of thebusiness world and issues related to it.

Prior to coming to Dubai, I havebeen providing psychoanalytical psychotherapy for more than 10 years in Belgiumand Switzerland. I worked in psychiatric hospitals, treating patients withsevere mental health problems, and in crisis situations. I also have worked forfour years in a psychiatric public practice with adolescents and children, aswell as doing psychoanalytic psychotherapy in private practice with adults.

My main approach is psychoanalytical psychotherapy.I consider this approach very effective for people who are stuck in arepetitive pattern that threatens their wellbeing as well as theirrelationships and affective stability.

I’m dedicated to continuous learningand an experienced and renowned French Psychologist Dubai and psychoanalyst, Dr. René Roussillon, is supervising mypractice.

I have always been passionate aboutpsychology and psychotherapy and I think that “helping people managing theirown life is one of the best ways to make a small difference in this world, aworld where everyone should be allowed to achieve their own fulfillment and thefull enjoyment of their life surrounded by families and friends”.

Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 7:18:33 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » French Psychologist Dubai

» Reply to French Psychologist Dubai Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.