Are there boats for sale on the Facebook marketplace? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Are there boats for sale on the Facebook marketplace?

Name Message
freestown7

Topic  Are there boats for sale on the Facebook marketplace?       Flag »  Reply »
Are there boats for sale on the Facebook marketplace? Can you recommend any particular brand or a model? 
  Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 9:07:30 AM
carylouder007

Reply  Re: Are there boats for sale on the Facebook marketplace? Flag »  Reply »
e-Learning solution india Through the help of collections, the page can make a large set of ideas and topics that are really useful in making the page special and interesting. The ideas are more catching and attractive too.
  Thursday, December 10, 2020 at 1:25:30 AM
oliviadavis

Reply  Re: Are there boats for sale on the Facebook marketplace? Flag »  Reply »
This is the type of question that can only be answered by searching - in this case Facebook marketplace. Did you try to search the marketplace for a boat? Here is a link to the Marketplace. While you are there searching for boats - try searching for other items of interest. Buy and Sell Items Locally or Shipped
  Thursday, December 10, 2020 at 5:25:43 AM
franksmith1863

I wont recommend to purchase a boat there. Have you considered any particular brand yet? I would advise this 16 ft jon boat for sale http://www.jon-boats-for-sale.com/16-ft-jon-boats-for-sale/. You see, such boats have an ultimate hull design that is convenient for marine trips and fishing. Most of my co-workers have purchased this type of boat and say it works pretty well for them. Simply check its official website, read the reviews and make sure of its quality and reliability. Good luck
  Thursday, December 10, 2020 at 9:12:17 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Education » Are there boats for sale on the Facebook marketplace?

» Reply to Are there boats for sale on the Facebook marketplace? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.