we will have to wait and see 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » we will have to wait and see

Name Message
4Rsercom

Topic  we will have to wait and see       Flag »  Reply »
To get right to the point I propose ramping up the problem up a bit like (might be a long list) to get Zakum, the current normal zakum must become simple zakum, the present chaos zakum gets normal zakum, and Cheap Maplestory Mesos generate a whole new much tougher chaos zakum. Same for horntail make the present norm horntail easy honrtail, the current chaos horntail ordinary, and make a completely new harder chaos horntail.

For the origin abyss bosses there current chaos forms should be ordinary and make a completely new tougher chaos for them. For hilla her tough form should be normal and create a new hard form for her. For Von Leon his normal form should be simple and create a new harder ordinary type. For Pink bean his current chaos form ought to become normal and create a more tougher chaos form due to him. There are probably more bosses but I can not remember them now but I think you get the point. The problem for the current bosses are way to easy and lost their fun of being hard, and I hope you guys give this some consideration.

Well Zakum just got revamped and people are complaining about the new madness zakum being too challenging now (its not, it just requires you to actually fight a boss rather than stand in one place, the lag is a bigger issue than zakum).But no I don't agree. I don't think you have fought most of the bosses that you have listed out. Horntail is in the best place for bosses right now since his falls are nearly perfectly satisfied with his problem, which isn't accurate for any other boss in the game right now.

Yes he is harder, but he is being revamped this season I believe so we will have to wait and see what happens with this. VonKittybutt could be made more difficult, but why? I really don't see the point. We want some lower leveled, easier supervisors for reduced leveled players to enjoy fighting. VL is a really great boss fight, very well designed. I don't support placing that boss fight out of reach of more players because you believe he is too simple.

And for the other directors just no. Hard hilla is stupidly hard believing she does not drop anything noteworthy. Except for 1 pair of earrings in the boss accessory set she has the specific same falls as ordinary hilla, despite much tougher mechanics which require 100% standing withstand and you eliminate exp on death there. Same thing with madness pink bean. Its the exact same fight, but everything got more wellbeing and today respawns multiple occasions throughout every round. When you truly get to PB he respawns 13 times.

Thats just dull, and of course that the comparatively long spawn animations in the PB struggle end up wasting an incredible amount of your limited time. There is absolutely no reason to produce this boss the normal PB, as there are not many men and women that Maplestory 2 items aren't hitting 40mil per line who would have the ability to deal enough dps to kill it. Chaos root abyss is still beyond the reach of most players. Even if you've got sufficient damage you can mess up and wind up wiping. There is no reason to produce routine RA this difficult. Just none.
  Monday, May 28, 2018 at 9:21:45 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » we will have to wait and see

» Reply to we will have to wait and see Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.