wall mounted clothing racks for sale 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » wall mounted clothing racks for sale

Name Message
DUFFY

Topic  wall mounted clothing racks for sale       Flag »  Reply »
wall mounted clothing display racks for retail store?
Hi-star shop fitting dedicate to producing shop fixture, store decoration, customized storage equipment, and retail display. Hi-star product line:metal chrome clothing rack display stand, OEM design service, wall slotted standard, hanging brackets hooks, wire shelving racks, wire grid panel, clothes hangers, K D rack, metal sign stand, wall system, glass connector, cable system, pegboard hooks, wall fitting, shoes display rack, oval tubing accessories, slat wall accessories.
We welcome ODM service as your particular projects.
  Sunday, December 29, 2019 at 12:01:50 AM
ROBINSON

Reply  Re: wall mounted clothing racks for sale Flag »  Reply »
As a mobile photographer I need to travel with some suits and costumes. This hanger is awesome, it's easy to assemble and it can break down very transportable pieces. It fits inside the trunk perfectly. The rack is sturdy enough to hold 10 suits. I will definitely buy another one.

Sunday, December 29, 2019 at 12:08:15 AM
RUIZ

if u looking sth can save your room space, this is the one you have to have. i have lot a of winter coat that have no where to place, since i receive this, i put all my coats on the shelf and cover them in a plastic bag, then i save them in my cloth-set. everything is good and organize.

Sunday, December 29, 2019 at 12:08:29 AM
DUFFY

I bought this cloth rack to replace my olde one which is cranky, and fall over for several times. This one is a great. It is super easy to setup, I did it all by myself without help from my husband. It is solid, sturdy, and heavy duty. It is well constructed and glides easily and smoothly. I also love how the rack expands on the ends to create more space, where I usually hang light-weighted clothes. It is worth the money and still affordable. Love it!!
  Sunday, December 29, 2019 at 12:08:41 AM
ROBINSON

It took me about 5 minutes to put this together. It's sturdy yet lightweight. I don't know why I didn't get this a long time ago.
I only travel with a carry on bag even when traveling for three weeks. When I travel I like to put all my clothes in outfits out in an extra bedroom. Just before I pack, I check the weather, roll the rack into my bedroom and try everything on to make sure it's comfortable and looks good. Then I pack :)
  Sunday, December 29, 2019 at 12:09:03 AM
disruptivetalk

It only takes me 5mins to put everything together! Though the sign of welding of metals are not perfect and a little bit rough, it is unbelievably solid. I have around 30 hangers on including some blazers, works perfectly! Besides that the height is higher than normal rack, which I can put some boxes on the bottom rack.

Sunday, December 29, 2019 at 12:09:24 AM
RUIZ

So far so good! It is definitely strong enough to hold my clothes and items on the convenient base shelf! I have a lot of clothes and no walk in closet, so this is definitely a good part of the solution! I love having all my clothes in view, so hanging them up is my favorite way to store them. Having the double rack is definitely a space saver and allows even more needed hanging space.
  Sunday, December 29, 2019 at 12:09:34 AM
disruptivetalk

Good rack, good value. Not for heavy clothes, but for light summer clothes it works well. Extendable rods on either side come in handy for scarves, belts, etc. Purchased this clothing rack for my daughter's dance costumes. It was fairly easy to assemble and break down for her. The casters made transport a breeze. This was a good buy! Browse around this website bolun-rack
  Monday, December 30, 2019 at 12:42:46 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » wall mounted clothing racks for sale

» Reply to wall mounted clothing racks for sale Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.