those are really really good obviously you can' 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » those are really really good obviously you can'

Name Message
khanariya094

Topic  those are really really good obviously you can'       Flag »  Reply »
rapidfast keto boost thoseare really really good obviously you can't have like bread or toast or anythinglike that on keto however there are some keto bread recipes that I do plan ontrying so if y'all would be interested in that let me know but as for food forthe fridge I guess this is a half fridge half not these are avocados they'reginormous it's my favorite food I eat at least one of these a day becausethey're so delicious and I just can't help myself I have bulk bags spinach andI don't have any kale right now because I recently made kale chips and ate allthe kale so that's going but I almost always have kale in the fridge these areBrussels sprouts which are relatively low carb and honestly just delicious sothese are really good staple to add to your more fatty and like mild proteinfilled dinner definitely a good 

Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 7:13:54 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » those are really really good obviously you can'

» Reply to those are really really good obviously you can' Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.