shortbread it smells like coconut  

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » shortbread it smells like coconut

Name Message
ewqolij

Topic  shortbread it smells like coconut       Flag »  Reply »
tinnitus911 shortbreadit smells like coconut shortbread and it's it smells so sweet and so deliciouslike I know that I just wanna like put spoonfuls of it into my mouth I alsoplan on getting the almond flour from this brand as well just because it's goodfor baking these are a slightly higher carb because there is shouldn't likesugar added to it but when it comes to like a gluten-free technically ketobaking flour this is probably one of the best that you can get and I got itsmells amazing and still it's so good it makes everything you bake tastesamazing and along the lines of coconut I also have these just like ran it'sjust a random brand of unsweetened medium coconut flakes again this smells sogood like you don't need to sweeten coconut flakes for it to taste amazingbecause coconut is naturally really fatty that's really important to make surethat it's unsweetened yes like so many of them are sw

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at 8:04:33 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » shortbread it smells like coconut

» Reply to shortbread it smells like coconut Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.