product however they do at coconut  

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » product however they do at coconut

Name Message
apnabna1

Topic  product however they do at coconut       Flag »  Reply »
Velofel producthowever they do at coconut juice powder and coconut milk powder so it has itwhat does it have it has like 1 gram of carbs total which MCT oil has no gramsof carbs um and this has a little bit less fat than PRM cetys so keep that inmind however this is really good to mix in with a smoothie it's really good tomen with a protein shake or just like a protein drink in the morning if you wantto make it like switch the macros a little bit so that it's a bit more fattyand a little bit less filled with protein so that can definitely help okay guysso this is gonna be the last stretch of video this is all the food I have rightnow what what's wrong he was looking sulfon the reflection he was in the mirrorhaving a puppy is literally the worst thing for her for having a youtubechannel all you want to do is like stare at him and watch him do things butlet's just try to refocus so the only thing I have here that doesn't go to thefridge is this smooth peanut butter I will be giving crunchy peanut butterafter this because they add too 

Monday, June 1, 2020 at 7:05:27 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » product however they do at coconut

» Reply to product however they do at coconut Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.