pounds so like I already said you can't look  

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » pounds so like I already said you can't look

Name Message
sdvvsdvsvsdv

Topic  pounds so like I already said you can't look       Flag »  Reply »
poundsso like I already said you can't look at someone's progress when they're hereand you're starting here you can't compare yourself to that person stopcomparing you're off the scale just be thank you so much anyways I appreciateyou guys again make sure you guys subscribe so you don't miss out anythingclick the little no new you keto  tification bell so that you get notified when I post and Iplease make sure to LIKE this video it really helps support my channel and thatis up until next time bye guys hey little goose its Bree and welcome to today'svideo which is actually going to be a little bit different than what I normallypost on my channel so if you guys are only subscribed before paranormal contenturban legends of that sort of thing feel free to just come back tomorrow Ipromise I will have another video ready for you guys but I am really excited totalk about all this stuff because I 

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at 7:41:08 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » pounds so like I already said you can't look

» Reply to pounds so like I already said you can't look Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.