over eating when you eat your the sto 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » over eating when you eat your the sto

Name Message
knjmnk86

Topic  over eating when you eat your the sto       Flag »  Reply »
overeating when you eat your the stomach expands and so to keep your stomach atthat expanded space you're gonna have to eat more and you think you're hungrywhen you're not and that's why people get the lap-band surgery it makes yourstomach small or you can save all that money and just it's gonna be hard atfirst but just do some cleanses do some internet fastings do a fast researchfasting it's so healthy for your body and that's my biggest tip you guys if youmentally can do it then do it then lastly you guys just self love love yourselfthroughout the whole journey you know stressing and hating on yourself it'sjust not good for you it's not good mentally it's gonna make you hold on to fatmore things like that and I don't want this video to be too long in conclusionyou guys get your health right your core health for me it w instant keto 
as my thyroid in mycholesterol you might have PCOS lupus there's there's things out there there'sautoimmune things someone are seeing about breast 

Sunday, May 3, 2020 at 6:38:57 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » over eating when you eat your the sto

» Reply to over eating when you eat your the sto Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.