not and that's why people get the lap-band  

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » not and that's why people get the lap-band

Name Message
dbnhrgtuy

Topic  not and that's why people get the lap-band       Flag »  Reply »
Velofel notand that's why people get the lap-band surgery it makes your stomach small oryou can save all that money and just it's gonna be hard at first but just dosome cleanses do some internet fastings do a fast research fasting it's sohealthy for your body and that's my biggest tip you guys if you mentally can doit then do it then lastly you guys just self love love yourself throughout thewhole journey you know stressing and hating on yourself it's just not good foryou it's not good mentally it's gonna make you hold on to fat more things likethat and I don't want this video to be too long in conclusion you guys get yourhealth right your core health for me it was my thyroid in my cholesterol youmight have PCOS lupus there's there's things out there there's autoimmunethings someone are seeing about breast and finalist I get it it makes senseit's a foreign object in your body but 

Saturday, April 11, 2020 at 6:58:36 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » not and that's why people get the lap-band

» Reply to not and that's why people get the lap-band Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.