lastly you guys just self love love yourself t 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » lastly you guys just self love love yourself t

Name Message
nansjnbvgt

Topic  lastly you guys just self love love yourself t       Flag »  Reply »
Velofel lastlyyou guys just self love love yourself throughout the whole journey you knowstressing and hating on yourself it's just not good for you it's not goodmentally it's gonna make you hold on to fat more things like that and I don'twant this video to be too long in conclusion you guys get your health rightyour core health for me it was my thyroid in my cholesterol you might have PCOSlupus there's there's things out there there's autoimmune things someone areseeing about breast and finalist I get it it makes sense it's a foreign objectin your body but are you telling me that someone who went and got a kneereplacement becau Velofel benefits se they have something foreign in their knee they're gonna allof a sudden have autoimmune disease and tiredness and irritability and ohhthough the list is like normal everyday things that everyone is blaming onimplants and I'm sorry if you've gotten in the movie and you feel better likemore power to you but you guys your mind isn't more powerful that you know didyou get that anyway sorry guys my karma diet I don't remember what I was sayingbut just get to your core oh and right those are all of my tips that is howI've lost 40 

Sunday, March 15, 2020 at 7:50:23 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » lastly you guys just self love love yourself t

» Reply to lastly you guys just self love love yourself t Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.