into your actual diet be difficult what are y 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » into your actual diet be difficult what are y

Name Message
arizamnbgrt

Topic  into your actual diet be difficult what are y       Flag »  Reply »
intoyour actual diet be difficult what are you doing he's too honest it's likeraising a teenager like my um but it can be difficult to get all of themicronutrients that you need so I do take supplements for differentelectrolytes and different DXN Code Strike  hings like that I do not have everything that Iwould normally take right now because again we're living at a friend's house soI'm gonna show you this stuff I have right now but number one is b12 I didn'thave a nutritional use before so it's taking us at least once a day howeverthese are the dissolvable like sugary tablets I will be buying pills from nowon so that it like you're not just getting all the added sugar so it tastesgood but I'll still get crusty dissolvable ones because he likes them betterand then as for like electrolyte esque supplements I take not this one I takepotassium citrate which is really really good to get especially if you're noteating like bananas enough spinach different things like that it's always goodto have a little bit extra in your diet and then the other is and magnesiumthese both have a 180 tablets you can table it up to three a day I generallytake one or two per day and I will definitely continue to purchase these untilI can find an electrolyte powder that has everything you need which is verymuch potassium magnesium chlorid

Saturday, May 9, 2020 at 6:18:21 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » into your actual diet be difficult what are y

» Reply to into your actual diet be difficult what are y Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.