internet and people don't know the full  

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » internet and people don't know the full

Name Message
malkhbgfrt

Topic  internet and people don't know the full       Flag »  Reply »
DXN CodeStrike internetand people don't know the full story of anything going on and it just still tothis day it just first week I am of course gonna be continuing it but basicallyto give you guys like the Cliff's Notes version of why I chose to try Kido Ihave PCOS which is polycystic ovarian syndrome and I have endometriosis I havea lot of like underlying health issues a lot of inflammation of my joints justlike weird health issues for people my age so I've been kind of tryingdifferent diets I have been trying different like activity levels and exerciseand and things like that to try to like heal my body from the inside outessentially and so I decided to try keto and before I get a whole bunch ofpeople commenting down below and keto is like hell it's terrible for youwhatever whatever I am vegan for ethical reasons I will never not be vegan I Imean the odd time I accidentally eat dairy but like 99.9 percent of the timeI'm so incredibly careful with what I eat and I am incredible ly carefulEnglish is hard I'm incredibly careful with what I purchased just because Ilike to live the most ethical lifestyle possible so when you 

Sunday, February 16, 2020 at 3:55:02 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » internet and people don't know the full

» Reply to internet and people don't know the full Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.