important to make sure that it's unsweetened y 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » important to make sure that it's unsweetened y

Name Message
narozikhan

Topic  important to make sure that it's unsweetened y       Flag »  Reply »
importantto make sure that it's unsweetened yes like so many of them are sweetenedcoconut flakes and they don't even say it yeah but they're so so sweet it'slike looking out for dry fruit exactly so always check the nutritional labelsif you are planning on trying a keto diet or keto meals in general for this intwo tablespoons that has three grams of carbs but two or five hours so it'sonly really like one gram of carbs because it's one it has one gram of sugar sothe ones that are sweet would have like some of them have like 40 grams ofsugar which is it saying totally I'm necessary it like why bother so yeah Ifeel like I here oh I have one more coconut product two three four four morecoconut products you will notice there's a l Nitro Strength ot of coconut in our lives this isjust Western family Organic premium coconut milk like this you want to get thehigh fat coconut milk and you want to make sure 

Saturday, June 27, 2020 at 7:52:46 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » important to make sure that it's unsweetened y

» Reply to important to make sure that it's unsweetened y Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.