have you ever been burned by PayPal or eBay? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » have you ever been burned by PayPal or eBay?

Name Message
smithkrt

Topic  have you ever been burned by PayPal or eBay?       Flag »  Reply »

Welcome to the world's largest eBay and PayPal consumergripe site network! have you ever been burned by PayPal or eBay? Join the club!No, we aren't here to merely sit around and complain. You see, individually,your voice gets easily lost within the crowd, or simply ignored. But, together,we are able to MAKE a large NOISE. Join our fight to show the reality aboutPayPal and Ebay to the globe. Unite with us as we build the most importantUnited Front against this evil empire. we are going to FORCE PAYPAL AND EBAY tolisten to US. By joining us, you're making our voice that much louder. However,we'd like your help. Follow the important steps below to create OUR VOICELOUDER. The Paypal system may be a scam! Someone posted funds on behalf of methrough paypal- I had to line up an account just to facilitate this. Becauseits a brand new account, they held the funds for 21 days- after I went intoretrieve the funds after 21 days, they weren’t there. I called in and that theysaid I never verified my email address after I founded the account (I did) and,after doing that again, the 21 day wait started everywhere again. Incidentally,their fees are substantially above what I procure my merchant account forreceiving mastercard payments. Paypal sucks and that they should be shut down!,PayPal is threatening to take legal action against me because I won’t pay 200dollors to some shipping company. They’re asking me to pay this out of my ownpocket…before I can see or get my hands on the money my customer put into myPayPal. I was new to PayPal. All I wanted to do was sell a dress. I thought I’dget my money and someone would pick the dress up. You know I’d pay it if I had200 dollors…but I’m from south Africa…200 dollars for us is like four thousandrand. My family doesn’t evenue earn that in a month. If I had got the moneyfrom my customer like I thought I would I would have paid the fee. I havedeleted my PayPal account now and I’m thinking of blocking this person off myemail as well as blocking paypal because I wasn’t informed that I wouldn’t getmy money until I paid the shipping company. I don’t have money for them and I’mstarting to feel harassed and like my rights are being violated. I know that itis only right to pay what you owe but if I had known and if someone hadinformed me that I would need to pay out more than what my family earns, Iwouldn’t have gone through with it.

have you ever been burned by PayPal

Saturday, April 4, 2020 at 6:15:22 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » have you ever been burned by PayPal or eBay?

» Reply to have you ever been burned by PayPal or eBay? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.