hat show you this stuff I have right now bu 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » hat show you this stuff I have right now bu

Name Message
nmngtrfvsd

Topic  hat show you this stuff I have right now bu       Flag »  Reply »
Velofel hatshow you this stuff I have right now but number one is b12 I didn't have anutritional use before so it's taking us at least once a day however these arethe dissolvable like sugary tablets I will be buying pills from now on so thatit like you're not just getting all the added sugar so it tastes good but I'llstill get crusty dissolvable ones because he likes them better and then as forlike electrolyte esque supplements I take not th Velofel benefits is one I take potassium citratewhich is really really good to get especially if you're not eating like bananasenough spinach different things like that it's always good to have a little bitextra in your diet and then the other is and magnesium these both have a 180tablets you can table it up to three a day I generally take one or two per dayand I will definitely continue to purchase these until I can find anelectrolyte powder that has everything you need which is very much potassiummagnesium chloride sodium and that's that's pretty much it like in essencethose are like the four main ones so I'm kind of in the market for anelectrolyte powder I could just mix in with like juice or not juice that's aterrible terrible example I don't know why does it do that he drinks juice ohthen I can make something like tea or coffee black decaf coffee tea there 

Sunday, March 15, 2020 at 8:41:19 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » hat show you this stuff I have right now bu

» Reply to hat show you this stuff I have right now bu Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.