felt 100 shoes, 50 jackets, 20 pockets and the problem - where to put it? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » felt 100 shoes, 50 jackets, 20 pockets and the problem - where to put it?

Name Message
Oakleyspoll

Topic  felt 100 shoes, 50 jackets, 20 pockets and the problem - where to put it?       Flag »  Reply »

felt 100 shoes, North FaceJackets 50 jackets, 20 pockets and the problem - where to put it?

Okay, okay I admit it - I've cleaned up. For the images. Because if you cometo my blog, then finally is yes than I would receive visitors. So I like itneat. Even if it otherwise rather not look like a living magazine with us. Morelike at a campsite. And the most frequently in the hallway. The hallway is areal problem. For what to do with felt 100 shoes (normal shoes, chic shoes,slippers, football shoes, tennis shoes, running shoes five people), at least15-20 jackets and various pockets? Especially the children are in school andhave at least a pair of shoes on your feet, in these comic temperatures even ajacket there and their school bags just devastate the corridors of the school.But immediately they get home and then - bang, it looks again like camping.

Before the reconstruction we had are a big old cupboard in the hallway. Mostof the shoes stood before it and the jackets hung over the stairs. Now move thejackets from time to time to the wardrobe - the colorful Vitra buttons actuallytake to the fact that jackets are now suspended more often (which I just saw apicture - you can see the colorful buttons namlcih not see;). Send jackets cometo the bar, I actually bought only temporary. The fruit boxes were not reallyintended as a shoe rack, but fulfill their purpose quite well. And finallyfinally hangs a new lamp in the hallway. Hach, in which I am completely in love.Fits perfectly to the stairs and she did not at all?

Okay, Cheap North FaceJackets but a lamp does not make a hallway. And I would like toknow from you, at times - as you solve the Jackets Bags Shoes problem? Do youhave a closet or shoe cupboard in the hallway? What happens to the school bags,when the children are there? Where hike tennis backpacks, sports shoes or rubberboots with you?

I have on this subject which is also a Pinterest board with greatinspiration. But on almost every picture hangs a jacket and there is somewhere apair of shoes. And The NorthFace Jackets what do you do when you have MUCH MORE of it?

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 at 3:34:38 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » felt 100 shoes, 50 jackets, 20 pockets and the problem - where to put it?

» Reply to felt 100 shoes, 50 jackets, 20 pockets and the problem - where to put it? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.