factories then these are pumpkin seeds  

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » factories then these are pumpkin seeds

Name Message
nasinbhgt

Topic  factories then these are pumpkin seeds       Flag »  Reply »
Velofel factoriesthen these are pumpkin seeds same deal whoa yes which is good because they'recheap so yeah that is nuts and seeds other than that I'll be buying likemacadamia nuts Brazil nuts walnuts take MCT oil I was using just plain coconutoil I still use this because it tastes really really good you can buy torefocus so the only thing I have here that doesn't go to the fridge is thissmooth peanut butter I will be giving crunchy peanut butter after this becausethey add too much sugar to this type even though it's delicious but y Velofel side effects eah so wehave crunchy peanut butter after this and then I also have almond butter whichI forgot to dig out those are really really good obviously you can't have likebread or toast or anything like that on keto however there are some keto breadrecipes that I do plan on trying so if y'all would be interested in that let meknow but as for food for the fridge I guess this is a half fridge half notthese are avocados they're ginormous it's my favorite food 
  Sunday, March 15, 2020 at 6:53:04 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » factories then these are pumpkin seeds

» Reply to factories then these are pumpkin seeds Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.