d for baking these are a slightly highe 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » d for baking these are a slightly highe

Name Message
nasirbnhgty

Topic  d for baking these are a slightly highe       Flag »  Reply »
VelofelSouth Africa dfor baking these are a slightly higher carb because there is shouldn't likesugar added to it but when it bag of almonds by almonds and both they'reamazing they taste good plain you can also get roasted and salted almonds cuzlike you can have a little bit more salt if I'm a keto diet cuz when you don'teat carbs your body like flushes  Velofel  water and electrolytes so you need toreplenish that but you're a huge chance of almonds really really good forbaking good for making like granola cereal all of that good stuff I have testeda couple different recipes one that I think is Chris approved that is basicallylike a granola bar slash cereal that has flax Chia hemp seeds almonds sunflowerseeds pumpkin seeds which I actually have a sofa right here buy these in bulk I100% recommend you buy these in bulk so these are unroasted unsalted sunflowerseeds definitely do that because it's it's so much more expensive to buy themroasted and salted when it literally takes like 10 seconds to put them in a panroast them and add some sea salt not a big deal and then that way you know thatyou're putting like pink Himalayan salt or like some sort of kosher likebetter-for-you salt then just the junk that they use in factories then theseare pumpkin seeds same deal whoa yes which is good because they're cheap soyeah that is nuts and 

Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 8:38:18 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » d for baking these are a slightly highe

» Reply to d for baking these are a slightly highe Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.