because then I can use this like directly  

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » because then I can use this like directly

Name Message
hagtrfkf

Topic  because then I can use this like directly       Flag »  Reply »
becausethen I can use this like directly in cooking I can put this in a mix with likechia seeds and have em seeds and make a chia pudding so I just find that thisis the better product to purchase however if you guys want to like grind yourown black seeds feel free to get pull ones but this is just my favorite brand Iget this um Costco it's really affordable and this bag like will literally lastme like six to nine months because there's so much in here that's a verysimilar product is chia seeds for those who are skeptical about chia puddinghemp seeds flax seeds all of that like the good thing about this is that youcan mix it into baking and it adds more fat and adds more protein adds a littlebit of crunch if you don't cook th DXNCode Strike em too much it can also act just like athickener and an egg replacement flax is really good for that as well sothere's a lot of things you can do with this 

Sunday, March 15, 2020 at 5:31:16 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » because then I can use this like directly

» Reply to because then I can use this like directly Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.