because like Chris right now he's three meals  

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » because like Chris right now he's three meals

Name Message
sfdfjjui1

Topic  because like Chris right now he's three meals       Flag »  Reply »
becauselike Chris right now he's three meals a day we're probably gonna leave him totwo meals a day and I generally only twice or once a day most of the time it'sone so it's it's nice to have like this in coffee in the morning just to giveme that little boost and before I got the MCT oil I was using just plaincoconut oil I still use this because it tas Trim Fast Keto 
tes really really good you can buythis Kirkland brand at Costco in bulk super cheap last forever also this stuffis just great in general you can use it for oil cooling you can use it for yourskin you can use that as a lotion you can use it as a hair mask like it's sogood for everything coconut oil is a miracle I swear to God and sorry those alot of noise and then I was using MCT oil powder which is kind of halfwaybetween coconut oil and MCT oil because this is a vegan product however they doat coconut juice powder and coconut milk powder so it has it what does it haveit has like 1 gram of carbs total which MCT oil has no grams of carbs um andthis has a little 

Trim Fast Keto

Saturday, June 27, 2020 at 6:24:00 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » because like Chris right now he's three meals

» Reply to because like Chris right now he's three meals Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.