and I was first sent a pair of the Energy Boost 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » and I was first sent a pair of the Energy Boost

Name Message
hygbio063

Topic  and I was first sent a pair of the Energy Boost       Flag »  Reply »

La Sportiva Mutant, Spring 2015 ¨C I¡¯ve always liked La www.adischoenen.nl Sportiva¡¯s design, philosophy, and aesthetic, but unfortunately haven¡¯t always liked the shoes in practice other than the X-Country (now discontinued), Bushido, and to some extent the Crossover GTX for winter (original version, haven¡¯t tried the 2.0). The Mutant takes a lot of what I like about La Sportiva (sticky rubber, mountain specific design) and possibly adds a more comfortable upper to the equation with what looks like a slightly wider last. I¡¯ve really wanted to like many of their other models but either found them far to heavy and stiff or too narrow (Helios in particular). Goedkope Adidas Superstar Nederland Interested to try this one on to see if La Sportiva can finally put it all together in an all-out mountain shoe.

Anyway, I¡¯m still a sucker for new shoe technology, and I was first sent a pair of the Energy Boost shoes by adidas. They didn¡¯t work out for me at all. The midfoot was very tight, and there was way too much sole flare around the heel. The shoe got in the way of my stride big-time, and I only took them on a few runs. That being said, the Boost material did indeed feel different, particularly if I forced a pronounced heel strike. Very bouncy.

I haven¡¯t put enough miles on these to address durability claims, but I can speak to the temperature effect. I live in New Hampshire, and this time of year it¡¯s pretty darned cold. Below freezing most days, and the low is projected to be right around O degrees Fahrenheit tomorrow night. Cold. A lot of shoes with EVA soles start feeling like bricks when you run in cold weather like this. They lose their cush. I can attest that the Boost remains bouncy when running in cold temps, but again you¡¯ll only really notice it in the heel. To me, thi Nike Air Max Goedkope Nederland s might be the most revolutionary attribute of the Boost compound.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 1:24:48 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » and I was first sent a pair of the Energy Boost

» Reply to and I was first sent a pair of the Energy Boost Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.