Which Forex Trading Platform is Best?  

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Which Forex Trading Platform is Best?

Name Message
DUFFY

Topic  Which Forex Trading Platform is Best?       Flag »  Reply »
This folks, is not how you do it. If something doesn’t work, fret not, as you’ll be presented with many chances to get back up. Always backtest your strategy, so you’ll anticipate how things may go in the future. Furthermore, have faith in your strategy. Don’t let allow yourself to be too caught up with your emotions, as this does more damage than good.

Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 12:17:27 AM
ROBINSON

Reply  Re: Which Forex Trading Platform is Best? Flag »  Reply »
In my many years of experience as a mentor, people always tend to ask: which between the  Metatrader 4 or MT4 and cTrader is the more superior Forex trading platform? And in my latest video, I aimed to shed more light on the matter. I pointed out each of MT4’s and cTrader’s boon and bane. This should help you in deciding which is more tailored for your needs, so you can pave your way in becoming the best  Forex trader you can possibly be.

Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 12:18:16 AM
disruptivetalk

Metatrader 4 or MT4 has been around for quite a while now. It was launched back in 2005 by Metaquotes and has quickly become the platform of choice for many Forex traders and brokers out there.

Not only is the MT4 very easy to use, but given its massive availability, MT4’s programming language has been adopted by many coders out there. As a result, it’s marketplace has grown extensively, and should the need for EAs (Expert Advisor) or Indicators arise, you can easily purchase one from it.

Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 12:18:24 AM
RUIZ

On the flipside, given its age, a lot of traders grew tired of it and were looking for the alternative. They were looking for something that is fresh, more pleasing to the eyes, and a platform that is packed with features MT4 simply failed to deliver. Metaquotes saw this issue, and in 2011 they launched Metatrader5 or MT5, but it simply has failed to win the hearts of many, as MT4 continues to be the top trading platform these days.

Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 12:18:34 AM
DUFFY

In 2011, Spotware launched the “Metatrader killer” that is cTrader. Understandably so, it was called such, as it aims to improve on things that MT4 lacks.

According to many traders, it looks more professional, and it’s featured packed. Because of this, its user base has quickly grown, and many brokers today now offer cTrader as an alternative platform. Looks and functionality- these are the two things that cTrader boasts. It has Advance Order Protection that allows you to do multiple exits on an open trade. cTrader also allows you to view Market Depth. It allows you to create a Watchlist for a less-cluttered trading space. Moreover, Ctrader uses Unit Size instead of Lots which is more practical in most cases.

Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 12:18:48 AM
ROBINSON

The choice of trading platform, whether it be MT4 or cTrader, remains to be less of a priority if your goal is to become an effective Forex trader. I believe that more than anything, your focus should be more on yourself as a trader and not on the platform.

In the end, the decision lies on you, and you alone. Given how massive the user-base of MT4 is, and how easy it is to use, I will pick it over cTrader at any given day. I’m not saying that the latter is less superior, but it’s merely just my preference as a trader.  The best gauge is to go out there and test both the MT4 and cTrader platforms. Choose what you think is best for you. See which is fit for your trading style. I know that is rather laborious, but trust me it is worth your while. Now, leave a comment below about which trading platform you prefer and why? I’d love to hear from you! 

Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 12:19:11 AM
jonsmaradona

Signals are executed from telegram channels in less than 5 seconds. No Matter signal format, even if image format, TelegramFxCopier parses it and executes it directly to your MT4 account. Trade FX, Indexes, Commodities. Our EA parses also reply messages from telegram channels to execute directly close orders, move SL, set to breakeven… directly to your MT4. You can follow the entry price of your signal Provider, in this case, the EA will execute pending orders. Or simply execute forex signals directly at the Market price when provider sends the signals. You can set your money management from our EA settings. You will be able to choose a fixed lot or a percentage of the risk per trade. Our telegram forex copier to MT4 copies signals also with multiple TPs. The lot size can be split easily between every order with different TP.

Visit Our site to discover our amazing features. Telegram copy trade
TelegramFxCopier Demo - Best Forex Signals Copier https://youtu.be/TtpqDZL1spU
  Saturday, July 11, 2020 at 11:45:08 AM
jonsmaradona

This remark was Tremendous valuable – thank you! I had been fearful my unclaimed BCH was absolutely misplaced in the ether, but After i plugged in my community address, I do clearly show a BCH harmony. how to split my bch

I then uploaded this Bitcoin money right into a Kraken on the internet wallet to ensure that It will be readily available for trading.

Visit the official ABC Splitting site: https://splitbch.org
  Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 12:30:45 PM
jonsmaradona

Armed with keyword focus as well as audience interest outside the crypto realms for example high interest towards investment, VR headsets and gaming, low interest towards golf and football! Use this data to build the brand’s website and targeted marketing creatives  with keyword focused messaging. Crypto advertising. Engage in targeted interest based campaigns from the get go instead of broad campaigns which waste money till optimized to a more relevant engaging targeting.
  Monday, March 1, 2021 at 4:07:24 PM
jonsmaradona

Follow all cryptocurrency news on one site. cryptoxnews.com is the most comprehensive crypto news aggregator in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space, View all the daily crypto news in more than 10 languages. In cryptocurrency trading, it is very important to reach news and information at the right time, Review all the news without having to visit dozens of sites
  Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 12:59:11 AM
watchesbiz

The Core Diver watch has been designed to be Fake Watches the ultimate diving companion. Every single watch has been wet Rolex Replica tested to ensure it can withstand depths of up Replica Tag Heuer to 2000 feet. When designing the Ocean Crawler Core Diver, the brand considered the needs of water sports enthusiasts, especially those who partake in scuba diving, spearfishing, and ocean-bed exploration, Hublot Replica to ensure the watch was not just attractive but also a functional tool that could withstand the rigors of underwater activity.
  Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 8:46:15 AM
DALTON

[?IMG]
It is the first time you can view and compare the result of forex transactions made by the seller and us. You can compare the transactions easily on the following website: "Compare Real Forex Trading" For better transparency, we attach the results of current fxblue and myfxbook and past test. BrokerProfit.com
  Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 1:25:51 PM
jonsmaradona

Qtum is a platform for companies to build on the blockchain. It provides a framework for developing applications that have the speed and scale that any large company needs to run its operations. By creating a platform that responds to the needs of those companies, qtum cripto wants to be at the center of a new wave of companies launched on blockchain technology.
  Friday, May 14, 2021 at 12:31:42 PM
jonsmaradona

Binance has also received India's biggest Crypto Currency Exchange, WazirX and thru launchpad also launched an IEO of Matic Network. By no doubt, Binance had become the top trade-in thing of cryptocurrency trading. The exchange that is based totally in Malta used to be situated in the middle of 2017.

Binance is no longer solely restricted to crypto-to-crypto buying and selling – it offers FIAT-to-crypto trading, as correctly as shopping for Bitcoin and different cryptocurrencies with a credit scorecard. For advanced traders, Binance gives its Futures trade that allows leveraged trading.

Friday, May 21, 2021 at 3:26:28 PM
DUFFY

Green World is actually a community driven project which aims to work for a green and good ecosystem for earth. We're planning to take part in lots of charity projects and are actually working for natural world. For a better future, we want to support the recovery of the ecosystem, such as greening the world and staying away from pollution. Together with these, we are going to strive for living things to live a much better life. we've goals such as opening water wells in places where there's no access to water in Africa. All is for Green World. For more information about Green World (GREW), please visit this website
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/green-world

Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 6:58:57 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Which Forex Trading Platform is Best?

» Reply to Which Forex Trading Platform is Best? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.