What are the causes of morning sickness "foul of my husband"? And how to fix it? 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » What are the causes of morning sickness "foul of my husband"? And how to fix it?

Name Message
ritcha

Topic  What are the causes of morning sickness "foul of my husband"? And how to fix it?       Flag »  Reply »
Morning sickness in new mothers It is generally understood that there is only nausea, vomiting, craving for sour food. Or exhaustion Rarely have strength, etc., but there is a strange allergy that is "Smelly husband", which is a local symptom, many people are From the ones who used to love each other so well Since before marriage When the stomach came back to feel a bad smell, I didn't want to get close. I saw my face and frustrated. Get close to each other, feel bad, body odor, etc. It may sound strange, but it's true. But such matters have causes and solutions. That which parent is having this kind of problem Let's try to understand and find a solution together.

How to cure a bad smell in her husband

1. Talk to your husband to understand. With honest speaking What the symptoms are now How happened How does it feel If you want to be alone, do not want to be confused Should tell each other carefully Anything heavy, a little light, then forgive each other The husband, too, needs to be patient and have a lot of compassion for his wife during this time

2. Do not allow the body to be dehydrated and nutrients. If you can not eat much. Eating citrus fruits such as pineapples, oranges, or energizing fruits like watermelon or bananas will help your mom avoid fatigue. And vitamin C will help freshen up

3. Foods containing zinc can help relieve morning sickness. By foods rich in mineral zinc This includes fresh milk, beans, fish, liver, corn and green leafy vegetables. This will help to recover from exhaustion faster.

4. Before going to bed, do not leave your stomach empty. You should eat something light, such as warm milk or a cup of yogurt. In the morning, you will not feel sick.

5. Drink ginger water. Ginger juice has properties to help expel the wind. Reduce dizziness and nausea as well. The aroma of ginger also relaxes the stomach as well.

Additional content: joker123
  Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 1:54:16 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » What are the causes of morning sickness "foul of my husband"? And how to fix it?

» Reply to What are the causes of morning sickness "foul of my husband"? And how to fix it? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.