What Is Parse? 

Name Message
EpifaniaPersons

Topic  What Is Parse?       Flag »  Reply »
Hi Everyone!

I am thinking to use any open-source framework to support server-side operations of my business applications and I am thinking to use Facebook's Parse in this regard. Indeed, I found this Parse article https://www.back4app.com/parse which mentions that Parse could be used via Back4App specialized hosting service. Is it true?

Secondly, I  also found many sources which claim that Parse is dead now. Is it right? If I pick Parse then would it work like any modern BaaS service like Backendless and Firebase? In short, I have little knowledge about the Parse and it would be great if you share your experience or insights about the Parse.

Waiting for your responses.
  Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 7:51:56 AM
watchesbiz

Reply  Re: What Is Parse? Flag »  Reply »
The Core Diver watch has been designed to Replica Watches UK be the ultimate diving companion. Every single watch has been wet tested patek philippe replicato ensure it can withstand depths of up to 2000 feet. When designing hublot big bang replica the Ocean Crawler Core Diver, the brand considered the needs of water sports enthusiasts, especially those who partake in scuba diving, spearfishing, and ocean-bed exploration, to ensure the watch was not just attractive, Fake Tag Heuerbut also a functional tool that could withstand the rigors of underwater activity.
  Monday, April 11, 2022 at 12:11:51 AM

» Reply to What Is Parse? Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.