Vital Alpha Testo 

Name Message
alkirbntyh

Topic  Vital Alpha Testo       Flag »  Reply »
Vital Alpha Testo overhere so I think he wants to be in the video hey this is Chris he's tired hetook the dog in early long walk and it's really cold where we live can I keepgoing yes okay so the next thing is my personal favorite which is organiccoconut flour guys this is Bob's Red Mill organic coconut flour it smells sogood it's like shortbread it smells like coconut shortbread and it's it smellsso sweet and so delicious like I know that I just wanna like put spoonfuls ofit into my mouth I also plan on getting the almond flour from this brand  Vital Alpha Testo 
aswell just because it's good for baking these are a slightly higher carb becausethere is shouldn't like sugar added to it but when it comes to like agluten-free technically keto baking flour this is probably one of the best thatyou can get and I got it smells amazing and still it's so good it makeseverything you bake tastes amazing and along the lines of coconut I also havethese just like ran it's just a random brand of unsweetened medium coconutflakes again this smells so

Saturday, May 30, 2020 at 8:30:16 AM

» Reply to Vital Alpha Testo Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.