The tooltips are misleading of ESO or don't give enough information  

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » The tooltips are misleading of ESO or don't give enough information

Name Message
esomalls

Topic  The tooltips are misleading of ESO or don't give enough information       Flag »  Reply »
What do glyphs have to do with respecs? I don't have an issue with respec costs & I would be absolutely floored if respecs had anything to do with people buying gold. By the time you have enough skillpoints for respec costs to exceed 20k, you're probably in high-end VR content & that 20k is easy to make. I'm VR5 right now, have my expensive horse, almost have my bank slots at max & have my bag slots at max. I have 80k on me right now & 189 skillpoints used. I could respec every week if I wanted to...but there is no need.

It is called a sellers market. Once you accept that there will be botters/gold sellers you can move on and find ways to have it impact your gaming to little degree. If you are a developer you should embrace the idea like ArenaNet did and have a store for people to puchase gold so that you are not losing out on potential profits.

The tooltips are misleading or don't give enough information to decide how good a skill is before you use it. Different specs require different morphs. As a Nightblade half my spells are broken so you waste points to go to Buy ESO Gold in something that doesn't work. As a Nightblade I have to respec to be actually able to progress in the game.

For someone who has never had to respec it doesn't matter, but for those of us who like to try different things, different builds and actually explore the game instead of being stuck with the same build from level 1-V12 respeccing is costly.

My point of view on this is that the "Play how you want" is dog shite! Take The Secret World for example, you can unlock everyskill and swap and change when ever you want. In ESO say your DPS but want to change to a healer, you might have exactly the same skills as DPS but the morphs need to be changed and boom 20k+ gold sink!

I think it probably has more to do with someone getting upset over what was said and flagging the message than a moderator scouring the forums for violations. People get offended too easily these days. Besides, announcing to go to Buy Elder Scrolls Online Gold for that you're offended is basically telling the world you have no control over your emotions. I'll keep my opinion as to what that says about people to myself, so I don't wind up moderated as well. 

There is only one reason gold sellers exist in any game and that is becouse in every game there are lazy gamers that just want to cheat there way throgh a game. So no matter hos casul friendly and easy a game is there always going to be people that are going to "cheat".

If someone crafts an entire legendary set in Daedric and then they dislike it down the line because something was changed or something else introduced, why should they have to waste all of those materials to recraft the same set? Also, even changing set bonuses would be cool but I guess that's pushing it --- however I wouldn't complain.  :grinning:

FYI I'm a crafter of EVERYTHING in this game, however I'm all for putting more of that power into everyone's hands instead of just crafters. People will still always want to make a new set, or a tank set, healing set, etc... I have a few sets of armor for my main for different situations.
  Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 10:01:56 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » The tooltips are misleading of ESO or don't give enough information

» Reply to The tooltips are misleading of ESO or don't give enough information Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.