The best drain cleaning 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » The best drain cleaning

Name Message
DUFFY

Topic  The best drain cleaning       Flag »  Reply »
Plumbing problems rank near the top of my least-favorite home maintenance issues. I hate the mess, I hate the smells, and I hate the expense. While I understand how plumbing works, I don't have the tools and skills to make repairs easily. So, I do my best to pay attention to the flow: Attending to small clogs and doing my best to prevent them is so much better than a huge disaster.

Most of us take plumbing systems for granted until there is a problem. Drain care should really be something we attend to every day. While we can't control the rate a pipe joint disintegrates, we can help prevent clogs with just a few rules

Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 2:10:55 AM
ROBINSON

Reply  Re: The best drain cleaning Flag »  Reply »
When you do have a slow-moving drain or a clog, take a moment to consider the probable cause. Using the right type of drain cleaner and the one that will cause the least harm to your plumbing system will give you the best results. Many drain cleaners contain harsh chemicals like lye and acids that generate heat when they come in contact with the organic matter in the drain. The heat can soften PVC pipes and damage older metal solder on copper pipes if not used correctly. Start by using the least harmful method of opening the drain. Often times, just adding a cup of baking soda to the drain followed by slowly pouring in a cup of heated distilled white vinegar will open the drain (don't pour too fast or you risk creating a volcanic eruption!). Next, try mechanical methods like a plunger or pressurized drain opener. Finally, when you've exhausted other methods, move to chemical drain cleaners.
  Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 2:11:40 AM
disruptivetalk

Always read the directions and follow them to the letter. Take safety precautions with your eyes and skin and provide good ventilation. Protect the surrounding areas from splashes and spills. Chemical drain openers can mar finishes in a way that cannot be repaired.

After years of working in kitchens and maintaining a home, I've dealt with plenty of kitchen and bathroom clogs. Because it clearly isn't my favorite task, I tested dozens of drain cleaning and clog removal products and care tips, to find the ones that work. I'm always looking for the safest, most effective, easiest to use, and the best value in products for myself and others.

Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 2:11:47 AM
RUIZ

If fast results is something you want out of your drain cleaning experiences, then you might want to give this product a try. Because of its fast-acting nature, this drain opener can clear clogs in a matter of seconds, and for distances of up to 50-feet down.

But even so, the drain cleaning product is very safe as it contains no abrasive chemicals, acids, or even dyes. Therefore, you are welcome to use it on sinks, bath tubs, showers, and even toilets. With this single can, you can also expect up to 15 applications.

Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 2:11:58 AM
DUFFY

According to the manufacturer, this drain cleaner has 35 percent more ingredients than regular drain cleaners, which makes it a lot more effective than most drain cleaning alternatives.

Its leading position among commercial drain cleaners is clear evidence that this product truly works as advertised. This powerful cleaner can get rid of clogs that cause drains to back up, it can even dissolve hair, an indication that few things will stand in its way once you decide to use it to clean your drain.

Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 2:12:05 AM
jonsmaradona

Having trouble keeping the rain waters away as you don’t have sump pumps? Drain all the waters away and keep your households and business offices dry and clean with proper installation of sump-pumps. If you feel that your sump pumps are not working properly/ completely broken/ needs proper installation/ any sorts of problems, simply call us right away and we will be more than happy to fix your issue as soon as we can.

If you want to know more details I would definitely recommend checking it out www.plumbingcaryservices.com
  Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 2:56:59 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » The best drain cleaning

» Reply to The best drain cleaning Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.