The Best Online Photo Gallerie 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » The Best Online Photo Gallerie

Name Message
DUFFY

Topic  The Best Online Photo Gallerie       Flag »  Reply »
From start to finish, being a wedding photographer is all about customer experience, so don’t skimp on your choice of online photo galleries to service your clients! Instead of going back and forth between different galleries and wasting your time and money, we made a list of the best online photo galleries that we think will most help you and your clients! From monthly and annual subscriptions to customizing your galleries with your brands and various templates, we wanted to highlight some of our favorite companies and their best features!

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:22:50 AM
disruptivetalk

Reply  Re: The Best Online Photo Gallerie Flag »  Reply »
I love pretty much everything about PASS Plus. I love that everything is self-explanatory and my clients know exactly what to do in a few easy steps! PASS Plus has transformed my business!” – Emily Magers

“PASS Plus is an essential part of our wedding business! It’s insanely easy to use, provides quick access to our clients photos from anywhere, and keeps them safe in the cloud. Not to mention, it’s beautiful, clean and fast. Plus – our clients love it! We can upload hi-res images quickly and easily from any computer! It’s the easiest way to deliver our photos!” – Josiah and Steph Wedding Photography and Film. 
  Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:24:04 AM
RUIZ

Reviews: “Pic-Time makes gallery delivery easy for me and hands control over to my clients. I love that! The support team is great- they’re always working on improvements and are happy to take suggestions. So glad I switched!” – Leigh Anne Brader Photography, LLC

“I finally decided to migrate my entire workflow to Pic-Time and SO happy I finally made this choice. Best business decision in a long while – Nirit and Lauren made the transition seamless. Fantastic product with supreme customer service, and I can’t wait to see what new features they roll out as they grow!” – A Fierce Love

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:24:15 AM
DUFFY

You can call it an alternative for WeTransfer. It is also one of the best ways to deliver photos to clients if you have large size files. It is simple, secure, fast, and image enhancing. The recipient can consult a preview of the files you have sent them before deciding to download them — even from their smartphone.

You can send them to your client by a shareable link and join an email with other relevant media formats. You drag and drop pictures onto the Smash logo in order to use Smash. You can select the availability length for your files once your files are uploaded. And if you want a password to cover them. You can send up to 2GB files at a time and it will stay on the cloud for a maximum of 14 days.

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:25:32 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » The Best Online Photo Gallerie

» Reply to The Best Online Photo Gallerie Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.