The Application of Wood Plastic in Building Products 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » The Application of Wood Plastic in Building Products

Name Message
chenchen12495

Topic  The Application of Wood Plastic in Building Products       Flag »  Reply »

Identification of home improvement wooden furniture, furniture, environmental protection, first of all to the nose of this off, take a piece of wood, in the side of the groove to smell something, if the furniture on the surface of the furniture and doors inside, if more pungent, indicating that the release of formaldehyde is relatively high , Is absolutely can not choose. But just over the smell of this clearance is not enough, and then have to rely on further identification of the visual.

Method one: look at certification:Any wood, if the declaration of environmental protection must have the State Environmental Protection Administration of green building materials ten ring certification mark. While the wooden furniture is required to have China Quality Certification Center CQC furniture product certification.

Method 2: see level:The formaldehyde emission of wood is a certain standard. Suitable for indoor use of wood is the national standard E1 level, that is, formaldehyde emission of 0.5mg / I ~ 1.5mg / I; and formaldehyde release of less than 0.5 mg / I E0 level standard is China's upcoming European standards, This kind of wood is the most environmentally friendly on the market, but the price is more expensive. Blockboard (sandwich board) the price of 140 yuan / square meters; decorative plate prices are 100 yuan / square meters; and the floor is 200 yuan / square meters.

why has the paint on my composite front door flaked

veranda decking trim

how to build a porch bench with a back

Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 9:16:02 PM
watchesbiz

Reply  Re: The Application of Wood Plastic in Building Products Flag »  Reply »
The Core Diver watch has been designed to Replica Watches UK be the ultimate diving companion. Every single watch has been wet tested patek philippe replicato ensure it can withstand depths of up to 2000 feet. When designing hublot big bang replica the Ocean Crawler Core Diver, the brand considered the needs of water sports enthusiasts, especially those who partake in scuba diving, spearfishing, and ocean-bed exploration, to ensure the watch was not just attractive, Fake Tag Heuer but also a functional tool that could withstand the rigors of underwater activity.
  Friday, August 12, 2022 at 11:47:14 AM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » The Application of Wood Plastic in Building Products

» Reply to The Application of Wood Plastic in Building Products Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.