Summer Trend 2014: Flat Shoes 

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Summer Trend 2014: Flat Shoes

Name Message
Oakleyspoll

Topic  Summer Trend 2014: Flat Shoes       Flag »  Reply »

Summer Trend 2014: Flat Shoes

As you know I'm a big high heel lover and I forsake hard to wear around thehouse without high-heeled shoes. It all started when I was about twelve yearsold and I have bought with my pocket money secretly shoes with heels. At home Ihave them tightened (even when I'm on the legs was still very shaky un stood asthe Leaning Tower of Pisa) and got with some music tries like a model posing andwalk around regularly to train in front of the mirror ... to my sister one dayin my room and burst laughing at me. And how can it be otherwise, of course,they had that too through the house yelling (yes interested even every -.-).That was nasty! haha Anyway, from then on began my passion for high heels.

Now, however, my taste has changed more and more and I'm the new summer trendto wear flat shoes completely forfeited. It is probably not only the trend butalso the fact that the designs and my tastes have evolved. Would be sad ifnothing would change and would everything as it was!

As I said flat shoes this spring / summer 2014 and announced that is, ofcourse, that the stores are again completely filled with these. I had a fewMichael Kors sandals in mind already last year, but they were sold out so fastthat I really could nowhere find. Now I am again looked on the net, since itagain there is a much greater choice and luckily I'm been able to find atZalando. With the huge selection of summer shoes, I became dizzy, but stoppedand immediately fell in love I am in the Michael Kors Sondra sandals in white (Ithink the brown I'll also determined). They are just perfect, suitable for bothday and evening outfits and fit ever so well with my white Michael Kors bagSelma and the clock of course.

So this summer will be very convenient, but remains yet stylish - like me!What you wear prefer: heels or flat shoes? Toms Outlet Store

As you know I'm a huge high heel lover and I literally never leave the housewithout them. Everything started when i was twelve years old, I secretly boughtmy first pair of low heeled shoed. I tried to practice like a model in front ofthe mirror until my big sister came in laughed at me and screamed through the Toms Outlet Onlinewhole house what I'm doing. So mean! haha Anyway that's where my obsession getstarted.

And now my love is turning more and more into flat shoes. I do not know whathappened but maybe it's: because the style and trends developed so much and Igrew up and become a more comfy person. This spring / summer flat shoes arereally on trend and that's why the stores are filled with different flats,sandals, brogues and sneakers.

While browsing trough the web I came across Those beautiful Michael KorsSondra Sandals in white. A similar pair of Michael Kors sandals caught my eyelast summer but unfortunately my size what not in stock anymore. But I finallyfound an even better version of them on Zalando lastweek. They Had lots ofdifferent summer shoes but synthesis are just the perfect ones for this summer.They're really versatile, you can dress them up or down and they 're matchingwith my Michael Kors bag Selma and watch.

This summer will be definitely very comfy but still stylish - love it!

Do you prefer heels TomsOutlet or flat shoes?

Friday, August 22, 2014 at 10:06:55 PM

Professional Surveyor Boards » Ask an Expert » Summer Trend 2014: Flat Shoes

» Reply to Summer Trend 2014: Flat Shoes Topic

In order to post a new message, you must first be logged into an account.